Thursday, October 6, 2011

Jessica A to Z

A. Age - 30

B. Bed size - Queen
 
C. Chore you dislike -I hate laundry!
 
D. Dogs - None
 
E. Essential start to your day - Brush my teeth
 
F. Favorite color - Blue and Purple
 
G. Gold or silver - Silver Please

H. Height - 5'6"

I. Instruments you play(ed) - The Recorder LOL
 
J. Job title - Staff Accountant... AKA Auditor
 
K. Kids - Not yet... One day I hope
 
L. Live - Florida
 
M. Mom's name -Veronica
 
N. Nicknames - Jess
 
O. Overnight hospital stays - Jaw surgery in 2008 for TMJ
 
P. Pet peeves - Men that leave the toilet seat up

Q.Quote from a movie - Not my thing.
 
R. Righty or Lefty - Righty

S. Siblings - Just me

T. Time you wake up - Work days I "wake up" at 7:30 on the weekends like 9

U. Underwear - Bikinis and sometimes thongs
 
V. Vegetables you don't like - I could be here for hours!
 
W. What makes you run late - I am not a morning person... therefore I Am always late LOL
 
X. X-rays you've had - Teeth and Wrist and Chest
 
Y. Yummy food you make - Everything!!! I love to cook!
 
Z. Zoo animal favorites- Ummm no idea LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica, thanks for following, I may have to steal this idea for a future post. hang in there on the liquids. It truly is mind over matter. I had more good days than bad and just keep your eye on the prize. I stayed away from food sight and smell as much as possible to minimize the strain. If I can do this, so can you.

    ReplyDelete