Friday, October 7, 2011

It's time to BRING YOUR OWN CRAZY!!
1. If you were given $1,000,000 that you had to spend ONLY ON YOURSELF....how would you spend the money?


I would pay off my debt first. Student loans suck!
Buy a house.
Decorate new house.
Buy the car I have always wanted.
Then shop till I drop!

2. Who would you say is the one person that's had the most influence on your life? By that, I mean the person that has molded you in to the person you are today?
That is actually really hard to answer... There are so many people and things that Molded me into who I am today.

My parents are a big part of that. As they let me think for myself, and always supported me in what ever I do.


3. What is your normal morning routine? Are you a bear in the morning, or is the morning your favorite part of the day?

I am totally not a morning person. I sleep until the very last minute... take a quick shower and race to work. My co workers tease me because I do not wear make up to work.  Yet when I go out I am all made up.
4. If you're a Facebook and Twitter user, which do you prefer and why? If you're just a Facebook user, what do you think of the new changes?

No Twitter for me. 

I am on Facebook 24/7 and I absolutely hate the changes.

5.  Repeat question....how was your week in real life and in blog land this week?
 
Real life has been busy. I had my education class on Tuesday and I had my meeting with the nutritionist last night. All of my pre op appointments are now complete. I have one week until surgery. I can not believe how fast time flies. I had a test on Tuesday and I managed to get 100 on it! I am really kicking butt in school and that is making me happy!

Blogland is been great. I loved seeing all the pictures from Chicago and I have been reading and commenting more! 
 
Happy Friday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment