Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I love my job sometimes...

So I am an auditor for a CPA firm... I started in January of 2011. While my job is really boring... yawn... the people I work for and with are amazing.

Every year our company takes us on a cruise, all expenses paid (except alki) that is... and we are allowed to invite a guest!




I lucked out last time since I was just starting with the company I was supposed to start the day after everyone got back from their cruise. Well a co worker got sick and had to cancel so they asked me to go in his place.

I didn't think we were going to go again next year since our firm doubled in size. But our boss just announced that we will be taking our annual cruise in January 2012! HELL YEAH! That just totally made my day!
Not sure where we are going but I really don't care. I love cruising!


3 comments:

  1. Amazing, lol

    Yeh I would like that job also.

    Looking forward to reading more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing!! Enjoy the cruise!

    ReplyDelete