- I just realized that I am a super bad blogger... I haven't blogged in about a month. Shame on me, I don't have a good excuse.
- My business trip to Atlanta went really well. I found out they are planning on promoting me in the next few months!! That totally made my day!
- I wish I was in Chicago right now with everyone...I hope you all have a total blast.
- I will be in Chicago in December for work, that should be fun. Although it does sound a bit cold.
- I start studying for the CPA exam in a few weeks... I plan on passing all 4 sections the first time around.
- I can not believe my year anniversary is in just a few weeks... I wish my stats were better, but I know its a ongoing process. One day at a time.
- Next week I am going to see Gotye live!! I can not wait!
- Halloween is just around the corner, I am going to Halloween Horror nights in a few weeks. Man I still need to figure out what to be for Halloween. This is the first year I am actually looking forward to dressing up!
- I am trying to come up with some fun date ideas... any suggestions? I am kind of bored with dinner, movies, and bowling.
- Hope everyone has a fantastic day!
Thursday, September 27, 2012
Posted by Jessica at 11:11 AM