Friday, September 2, 2011

BYOC!!!!

BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy….5 little questions we ask to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break. Copy and paste to your own blog and enjoy!

1. If you have a camera and have the time – take the contents of your purse out – and take a picture of said contents and explain them. If you don’t have time or a camera – please describe the contents of your purse.
Wallet
Phone
Brush
Compact
Gum
Cigs and lighter
Eye glasses
Too Many lip glosses
Advil
Pens
Tampons
Phone Charger
Cold medicince

That’s bout it…

2. Repeat question: I’m going to pick a person not knowing if you have a relationship with this person or if the person even exists and you try to describe the person in 5 words or short sentences.


• Your kindergarten teacher

Smart
Funny
Nice
Caring

3. What’s your favorite guilty pleasure / trashy TV show you like to watch?

I love me some guilty pleasures. I like big brother, bachelor pad, Rizolli and Isles, Grey’s anatomy, private practice, vampire diaries, true blood. I love my DVR but if I listed all the shows I would be here for hours.

4. A lot of you told me about your first day of school experiences when I posted about how my 5 year old going to kindergarten wasn’t causing me too much heartache. So now I’m officially asking – tell me about one of your first day of school experiences that sticks out in your mind the most. Who put you on the bus? Did you ride the bus? Did your parents take pics? Did they walk you into school? Drive you there? Cook you breakfast?

My parents always took pics of me on my first day of school, even when I was in high school.

My freshman year of high school I chose to go to a school other than the one I was assigned too. So my mom drove me to the train station and gave me a big hug and kiss and took a picture of me.. I was sooo embarrassed. However this day sticks out the most cause on my first day of high school I ended up getting pink eye in both eyes and was sent home.

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.


Real life has been emotional. My ex boyfriend and I of 5 years broke up about 14 months ago, and he moved to Ohio on September 1st of last year. I find it ironic that a year to the day he moved out, his girlfriend (the one he left me for) moved out on him. He started calling and texting…. So its been bringing back a lot of old memories.

Work has been good, deadlines like crazy but I ended up turning in 2 of my 3 projects early, so that made me feel good.

School has been brutal though, my classes are super boring and super hard this semester, I am really nervous about missing a week of school in October.

Blog life has been fun, been posting more than I normally do and looking for new people to follow! I found out a fellow blogger lives close to me so we are going to meet up this weekend, so that should be interesting J

3 comments:

  1. I love all those shows. :) Be sure to take pictures of you and Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your boyfriend, hard when the past tries to creep back up on you. I call it kharma that his new gf left him on the day he broke up with you.

    ReplyDelete