Wednesday, September 14, 2011

30 days and counting!!!!

My surgery is officially one month away!! I can not believe how close I am, I am so excited I can hardly contain myself :)

I am starting my pre-op diet this weekend, so my first official weigh in will be on Friday... I weighed myself this morning to see how bad the damage was for the past few months of eating whatever I wanted... 10 lbs in two months, I am not a very happy camper about that.

Stress test and Chest X ray are on Tuesday, I am still in shock about the cost of that test... Almost $900 and I have insurance... ACK! Not really looking forward to it, but it is a necessary evil.

At least I am also going to see Incubus on Tuesday, so that should be fun!

3 comments:

  1. Only 29 more days!

    I'm sure you'll have that 10 lbs off plus more on your pre-op diet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be here before you know it, I agree with Ronnie you will drop that weight on the PreOp diet most likely and some more. Congratulations on the fast approaching life change for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may or may not have an award waiting for you on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete