Sunday, November 6, 2011

Weekend Recap...

So Friday night I went out with an old friend... We went out to dinner and then went to Downtown Lake Worth for some drinks... What I don't understand is I used to have a crush on said friend.. When I am single the boy is never interested. When I am not single he is always interested. I am really over the head games that he plays with me.

Yesterday I went to the Circus with my roommate and her son... it was a lot of fun! I have not been since I was a child. Even though it was super cheesy, it was really nice to see him all excited about it. I can not wait until I am a mother one day!

Tonight I went to the Florida Panther Hockey game. It was a lot of fun... I have not gone in a while. The first period we were up 3-0 and I thought we had the game on lock down, but in triple OT the Lightening won 4-3.

I ate like total crap all weekend... I am not very happy with myself, but time to hit the reset button and start the week off right.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Everybody wants what they can't have, I guess. Especially now that you're looking so great, they're all gonna be sniffing around!

    Yay for the circus. I SO want to take the boys to one soon, but I don't even know when they're in town. I guess research about that is on the horizon.

    Way to be accountable about the eating. Today is a brand new day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good weekend. Ughh...boys! I know this is a hard time now that your stomach is healed and you haven't had a fill yet, but just keep making good food choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. always remember "boys are stupid and you should hit them with sticks"

    ReplyDelete