Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TGIF! Thank god it is finally Friday. I have had a week from hell and really glad its over!

On a plus note I had my highest weekly weight loss so far this week. Except of course the week I was on liquids. So I am really excited that I lost weight this week, when normally when things get rough I turn to food. My roommate’s boyfriend is in town, he also happens to be one of my best male friends, so this weekend should be exciting. Unfourtnately I also have a research paper to write so I am hoping I can knock that out in less than a day.

Now on to today’s prompt:

Its 11/11/11 make three wishes.

  1. I hope that my boss agrees to let me take a day class, so I can graduate next semester and not have to worry about it.
  2. I hope to pass the CPA test the first time around. I worked hard for this, and I am ready to start the next chapter.
  3. I hope that my boyfriend will move here by March… We are talking about it but its not 100% yet.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!

Also happy Veterans day to all the men and woman that served our country!

3 comments: