Friday, November 4, 2011

NABLOPOMO

So if you haven't heard, its National Blog Post Month... The challenge is to blog every day of the month.

Thanks to Ronnie and Read, I have decided to do some research and I found a cool site that gives you prompts. I actually like the questions so I am going to answer them! I encourage you to do the same!! (Thanks Ronnie)

Since I am a little late to the party, I am going to answer all of the questions!

  1. What is your favorite part about writing? I just like to get out whats on my mind... I am not the best writer, but it makes me feel better if something is bothering me.
  2. If you knew that whatever you ate would be your last meal what would you want it to be? I love Asian food, so I am guessing it would have to be some sort of Chinese or Thai food.
  3. Can you listen to music and write? What song did you hear to day? I listen to music all day, especially when I am at work, which involves math and writing. Today I have heard everything from trapt to flyleaf!
  4. When you are writing do you prefer to use a pen or computer? I have always preferred to use a computer. That is how i write letters, blogs, poetry... its much easier to erase that way.

1 comment:

  1. Wewt, glad someone other than me wanted to answer 'em! I was feeling like a dork.

    ReplyDelete