Saturday, June 25, 2011

BYOC-Better late than never LOL!

It's FRIDAY so that means it's BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy! We answer a couple of questions in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break! Copy and paste and answer in your own blogs if you'd like!! ENJOY!!

1. What’s your favorite room in your house?

My favorite room in my house is actually my bedroom… I live with my roommate and her 5 year old soon. I have the master bedroom, so my room is huge; it’s like my own personal palace. I can study, watch movies, listen to music, and meditate… do whatever I want whenever I want.

I

2. Picture question (or describe if you don't have a camera). Show us a pic of your current favorite earrings!
These are my favorite earrings in the picture. I wear them all the time…

Man looking at this picture brings back memories… I was about 30-40 lbs lighter in this picture and I was at Crue Fest… Man I love concerts!

3. What’s your dress code at work? If you stay at home and went back to work outside the home, what dress code would you prefer?

Our dress code at work is business casual. However when we meet clients, we have to be dressier and wear a suit or something like that. I wish we were allowed to wear jeans on the days that we are in the office and are not meeting with clients.

4. Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.

Real life was brutal this week… I called in sick on Tuesday to study for a huge test, luckily I got an A!! Woo hoo go me. Wed I had to leave work early for my consultation for the Lap Band, which was the high point. However, when I got back to work on Thursday, it was crazy… I shouldn’t have missed so much work during deadlines. Work was very overwhelming and everyone was in a bad mood, so we are all at each other’s throats. I cannot wait until deadlines are over and life can go back to normal. Also have another test next week, so my weekend is shot.
Blog life has been great, everyone is so supportive and I have been reading a lot about everyone’s journey with their band. I cannot wait until it is time for my journey!

5 comments: