Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Boredom...

So I have come to the realization that I hate being alone…

My roommate is on vacation until next week, and at first I was looking forward to the time alone… its been a while since I have had any alone time…

The thrill of it lasted all of 5 minutes… I had no idea what to do with myself the entire weekend. Saturday and Sunday night I hung out with old friends that I haven’t seen in a while. Yesterday however was the worst.

It was Monday; everyone was exhausted and didn’t want to do anything… For once I had no homework to do… It was really weird. I started thinking about the past… and I haven’t really felt this lonely since my ex boyfriend of 5 years broke up last year.

What do you do when you are bored and lonely?

I should have done something more productive then watch TV and think about the past.

7 comments:

  1. I try to do something productive like clean out closets, rearrange kitchen cabinets etc. Sometimes I call family and catch up with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did that over the weekend LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read! That's something you can only do alone... unless it's an audiobook. :) Then again, I have kids, so I relish alone time. I hope it gets better, I would hate for ya to feel this way all week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read too!!

    Or I get some of my favorite movies and watch em.

    I might cook something that I love but don't make often!

    I always hope to do what Cat mentions but some how I never do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the advice!! Luckily I have class for the rest of the week so it wont be that bad...

    For some reason the weekend and Monday was just rough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your upcoming surgery!!

    www.hopefulbandster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have four kids and a husband...I am NEVER alone. LOL I have no idea what I'd do alone in my own house.

    ReplyDelete