Thursday, January 26, 2012

10 Things Thursday!

  1. It is really hard to get back into the swing of things after a cruise...I have no motivation this week.
  2. Tonight is my support group meeting, and I am actually looking forward to it.
  3. Tonight I am going to work out, even if it kills me its a necessary evil.
  4. My classes are super boring this semester. It is taking all of my energy to actually focus.
  5. My roommates boyfriend moves in less than 2 weeks, I am really nervous about that.
  6. My boyfriend moves in 6 weeks... I am even more nervous about that.
  7. I hope that I have no problems with my fill yesterday... but I wont know for sure until I get off of Liquids on Friday.
  8. Work is really slow this week, but starting next week I am going to be slammed for the next two months. I am not looking forward to it.
  9. I wish my job would give us our W-2's already I would really like to file my taxes already.
  10. Happy Thursday my lovelies!

2 comments: