Wednesday, June 27, 2012

New Chapter

I am so excited about the new chapter of my life that begins in just over two weeks!!

I cleaned out my closet yesterday... and realized that I look like a frumpy mess in everything I own. So this weekend I am going to start shopping for my new job. Going to hit up the good will and a few other places that I have gift certifcates too. I have been trying to use them since my birthday in December but I can not find anything that fits well or that I like.

So if anyone has some size 16 work clothes that they would like to donate...hit me up. I will totally pay for shipping!

Happy Hump Day!

3 comments:

  1. Try Old Navy, they have some good stuff there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a good time to hit up some sales. Loft has 50% of clearance items!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice...new clothes! Can't be frumpy at new job

    ReplyDelete