Friday, June 22, 2012

Five things Friday

  1. I have a job interview on Monday... I really want this job, it is right up my alley!! It is an assistant controller position for a Real Estate company. YAY I get to use more than 1 degree at this place... hehehe.
  2. Things are getting so bad at my current office that someone walked out last night... I can not wait till it is my turn, however... I would never just quit like that.
  3. My mom made good on her promise... starting next week I start going to a trainer twice a week.
  4. I am really looking forward to my boyfriends bday party this weekend... :)
  5. I have been bowling a lot lately... like twice a week. I even bought my own bowl... cant wait till tonight.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. good luck on the interview!! I am so excited for you working out with a trainer, you are going to love/hate it ;)

    Have fun this weekend, be safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, let us know how the trainer works out! :)

    I know the interview went well, so I hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete