Thursday, April 12, 2012

10 things Thursday!

  1. I am going bowling tomorrow!! I am really looking forward to it!
  2. I have a paper to write that is due on Wednesday... that I have not even started yet... such a slacker!
  3. I was finally able to register for my last class at FAU!! WOO HOO! I graduate in August, thank god! I had to cause a stink to get into the class but it worked!
  4. I am going apartment hunting on Saturday... I am determined to pick a place out if it kills me. I hope we can agree on something this time!
  5. The roommate drama is finally over... a truce was called!
  6. I am really craving chocolate today... thank god I have not eaten any.
  7. Sunday is my 6th month bandiversary! Where has all the time gone?
  8. I really need some new clothes... as I am swimming in everything I own!
  9. I want to win the lotto...
  10. Am so grateful that tomorrow is Friday... even though it is the 13th!

3 comments:

  1. I like bowling..sure don't go enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you all made up, makes for a much less stressful home life!

    Also, call a gal sometime! Feel like I haven't talked to you in forever. :)

    ReplyDelete