Monday, February 6, 2012

Make a list Monday!

Robyn has started a new weekly tradition of Make a List Monday.  It will be a list of 10 things related to the category she selects.

The category for Make A List Monday is: Places you would like to visit in the world again or for the first time. It can be a Country, State, City, Park, place of interest, amusement park, or whatever you are interested in visiting.

Here is my list:
  1. Italy
  2. Greece
  3. London
  4. Amsterdam
  5. Germany
  6. Costa Rica-I went there in 2008 and it was amazing, but I didn't get the chance to see everything I wanted to.
  7. Peru
  8. Egypt
  9. Bali
  10. Jamaica
I would be happy with traveling anywhere at the moment!

5 comments:

  1. We all just need to win the lottery so we can just travel. That would be the life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Costa Rica is so on my bucket list...I know of people who go and want to keep going back...that says something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making love to a gorgeous Greek man is on my bucket list... let's do a Grecian cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have only been to Jamaica on you list but I would love to see the rest...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been to Germany when I was 16 and it is so enchanting! Saw a drunk peeing on a building in broad daylight!

    ReplyDelete