Thursday, July 5, 2012

Ten Things Thursday!!

  1. I recently discovered I love sushi!! Now I crave it all the time. I actually had some for dinner last night. How unamerican is that? But damn it was good.
  2. Went to the fireworks on the beach last night. I have to admit I didn't want to go at first cause usually it is not any fun being stuck in traffic for hours. But this year it was really nice. In the location we were sitting on the beach, not only did we get to see our fireworks, but we got to see the fireworks going on at 3 other beaches. It was really nice!
  3. 6 more work days until I am done with this job. I have so much work to do but no motivation to do it. I think I have mentally checked out already.
  4. Tonight is my first real appointment with my personal trainer. I am really looking forward to it.
  5. Two different friends got engaged last night... seems like love is in the air in South Florida.
  6. I currently look like your friendly lobster... I can not believe I did not put sun block on.
  7. Seems like the older i am getting, the more I am realizing that people I thought were good friends, really are not.... Seems like i am having a summer clean out of people in my life.
  8. Tomorrow night we are having game night at our house... I can not wait... seems like it will be a lot of fun!
  9. I really want to go on a cruise to Jamaica... I am going to try and make this happen if it kills me... LOL
  10. Happy Thursday!!! One more day to go and then the weekend is here!

3 comments:

  1. mmmmm I love sushi! Good luck with the trainer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sushi too! My cat is even named Sushi. In my defense she was already named when I rescued her, but I loved it so I didn't bother changing it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good friends are hard to find. Try not to write too many people off, people are way busier in the summer. At least, that's how it always is with my friends. You just gotta try to keep in contact with the people who make time for you. :)

    ReplyDelete