Thursday, March 22, 2012

10 Things Thursday!

  1. I think I aced my Govermental Accounting test last night!!! So glad that is over with!
  2. I really need to write my 20 page paper for the above class... but writing on pesnsion plans does not get me excited.
  3. I have one class to go in the summer and I am done with school!! Then it will be time to study for the CPA exam... I am burnt out and can not wait to finish!
  4. My deadlines are offically over for March... I can stop being a cranky biatch until June!
  5. The scale has finally started moving in the right direction! I hope I am as successful as last week.
  6. I have support group tonight and I am really looking forward to it!! I have a few question to ask the doc tonight!
  7. I could really use a vacation...even though I am looking forward to BOOBS, I really need one before that.
  8. Life at home as been really stressful, my boyfriend and I seem to fight all the time... Living together is not all is cracked up to be. I hope this adjustment period happens sooner than later.
  9. I need to go shopping... all of my clothes are super big on me... I just hate spending on clothes when they are going to be too big very soon.
  10. I cant wait till the weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. I hated Governmental Accounting!!! Back when I took the CPA exam (in the stone ages) I was just praying that there wouldn't be too many Governmental questions on the exam...I was lucky and there weren't ;)

    ReplyDelete