Sunday, December 11, 2011

What a week...

I am happy to say that finals are over... and life can return to normal somewhat. LOL

I have had a week from hell. It was totally bitter sweet getting straight A's for the first time in years this week, because on the same day my grandmother passed away. I wasn't very close with her but it was still hard to hear that my last living gradparent is now gone.

Saturday Stephanie and I met up in Delray and walked/ran a 5K. It was really fun working out with her since we pushed each other. When I thought I couldnt go any further, it turned out I could. However my legs are sore as hell today and I have blisters all over my feet. I think my christmas list is going to be revised and running shoes are going to be added.

I cant blog from work anymore, but I am totally going to try and catch up on everyones blog. I hope you guys had a good weekend :)

OoooO i almost forgot... I had an NSV this weekend as well. My favorite jeans, Size 20, which might I add were starting to fall off of me, but I loved them anway ripped. I was so sad. However, I now fit into a size 18! Woo hooo and they dont give me a huge muffin top anymore :)

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on size 18!
    Sorry to hear about your grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your loss.

    Awesome job on the straight A's, you certainly worked hard for them!

    Great NSV, you'll be shopping 5-7-9 in no time! Do they still have 5-7-9 shops?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother!

    Good job on the 5K and congrats on the NSV!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the size 18 isn't that a wonderful feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the straight A's, I know you worked hard.

    Sorry about your grandmother. Close or not, it is never easy.

    ReplyDelete