Wednesday, December 14, 2011

2 Month Bandiversary!

So today is my two month bandiversary, although its been two months I feel like I am just beginning my journey now as I am just starting to work out again.I really enjoyed working out with Stephanie last weekend and I am looking forward to running/walking much more with her. I am really excited to see what the next month has in store for me. So far I have lost 25 lbs and 14.5 total body inches. Which 5 of which were from my waist!! Woo hoo!

Tomorrow is my second fill, I am actually looking forward to it this time :)

Well hope everyone is having a great day!

PS thank you to my Secret Santa Ronnie, I really loved the gifts!

6 comments:

  1. Yay! You're doing so well. No baby yet so...see you Saturday? Same place? What time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! you are doing so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing fantastic and you should be so proud! We are!

    Great job on the exercise you will really be glad you started!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 2nd month and you are doing an amazing job so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 2 months my lovely (almost) band twin xxx

    ReplyDelete