Thursday, August 23, 2012

10 Things Thursday!

  1. Now that I am offically done with school... I do not know what to do with myself... how messed up is that.
  2. I start my CPA license on October 16th...While I know its going to be a grueling few months... I know it will be worth it in the end.
  3. I absolutely love my personal trainer, he constantly pushes me to new levels. I am seeing more results in inches than in pounds and I am ok with that.
  4.  I can not wait till College football starts next weekend. Hopefully the Gators will be a little better this year... fingers crossed.
  5. Why do people that you used to date, think they can call you out of the blue for a booty call. No I do not want to do that with you... I havent talked to you in a over a year...geesh.
  6. I am getting a fill today... I do not know why I am so excited by that.
  7. I can not wait for my fall programs to start...there is nothing good to watch in the summer
  8. Anyone from the GA area want to meet up on September 4th or 5th let me know, i will be up that way for a business trip.
Ok thats all I have for now. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I agree summer shows suck donkey balls! I can't wait for some new tv.....fills always excite me..they set forth that anticipation of skinnyness!(yes I made up the word)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just take the compliment that he thought of you fondly enough to call. LOL That's all we can do.

    And I'm with you on #7. Not that I'll have any time to watch. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete