Friday, May 11, 2012

Five things Friday...

So I missed 10 things Thursday... and could only come up with five things... so here is five things Friday...


  1. I just found out that when I graduate in August. I will be graduating Summa Cum Laude!!
  2. My roommate moved out last night… its weird being in an empty place. 2 weeks left and its my turn to move.
  3. Class starts Tuesday, I am looking forward to starting my last class… woo hoo! Thank god its online I don’t even have to leave the comfort of my own home to go to school this summer.
  4. I am going out of town this weekend to see my boyfriends mom for mothers day… I am looking forward to getting away for a few days.
  5. My mom is crazy… I went to visit her last night for mothers day… I give her a gift… then she gives me things she bought for my new place… Why must she always do stuff like this on her holidays.

1 comment: